Notification clause regarding the Protection of Personal Data
Pursuant to art. 13 para. 1-2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Jorunal of the European Union L 2016, No. 119) – hereafter GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), we hereby provide the following information:
1. The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is Przedsiębiorstwo Przetwórstwa Mięsnego Firma Marcinkowscy Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Zbęchy Pole 8 64-010 Krzywiń, KRS: 0000139767, NIP: 6981646212, Regon: 411166225 (the Company).
A. The Controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
2. Your personal data shall be processed for purposes and within the scope stated below:
A. to perform the agreement you have entered into
B. to enter into agreement with you based on your interest in the offer
C. to make possible and maintain contact with Clients and Couterparties with whom the Company has concluded or is going to conclude agreements
D. to service your complaints, requests and offer inquiries.
E. to allow the possibility of rendering services, including transactions, payments and deliveries, by electronic means
F. within the scope of the legal provisions obligating the Company to process your personal data for tax- and accounting-related purposes
G. for purposes justified by the mutual interest of the Company and the Client/Counterparty, i.e. the service of payments and ensuring the security of the services we render.
H. in the course of justified debt execution proceedings, as well as court proceedings, arbitration proceedings and mediation proceedings
I. for the purpose of archivisation as well as to allow the Company to meet the obligations set out in the separate provisions of law,
J. for recruitment purposes
K. for potential purposes relating to the protection against claims, as the pursuit of our legitimate interest
3. You have the right to file an objection to your personal data being processed. Pursuant to your objection, we will stop processing your personal data for purposes stated in point 2 unless we prove that we have legitimate reasons (that are superior to your interest, rights and liberties) to do so, in particular the reasons relating to our legitimate interest or the data are necessary to identify, seek and protect the claims.
4. Term of storage of personal data.
A. in case of personal data stored for reasons necessary to perform the agreement you are a Party to, the data shall be processed for the period during which claims relating to the agreement and arising out of the provisions of law may arise, as well as 5 years as of the end of the calendar year in which tax obligation arose pursuant to the tax law,
B. the data processed for purposes relating to presenting business offers, marketing our products and services shall be processed for the indefinite period of time until you file an objection to the processing thereof for the said purposes.
5. Your personal data may be made available to our subcontractors (processing entities), such as transport companies.
6. The Personal Data Controller does not allow for your data to be made available to Third Countries.
7. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the reasonable interest of the Company. As a rule, the following data are stored in our database: first name, last name, e-mail address, contact telephone number, correspondence address, shipping address or the address provided by the Client for reasons relating to the performance of the services ordered.
8. Your data are not subjected to automatic decision making, including data profiling.
9. Your data may be made available to public authorities in accordance with the law.
Pursuant to the provisions of the above-mentioned Directive, in addition to the already binding right to inspect, correct and delete the personal data, you are additionally entitled to perform the following: demand that the data be remove or transferred, withdraw consent for the processing of the data, object to the processing, as well as the right ‘to be forgotten’.
In case you object to your data being processed and thus demand that the data cease to be processed, we kindly ask you to send the relevant notice in the form of a return message to the following address: email@example.com. We would like to stress the fact that your data are safe and secure with us.